Specification & Features
• Switch rating of 10 Amperes at domestic voltage (250v AC) or 10A at
30V DC. (Take care when working with potentially hazardous voltages)
• Strong screw connectors all round – NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
• Works directly at the logic level from a parallel port, AVR, Arduino, and
many other microcontrollers and interfaces that use ‘TTL’ or CMOS
logic levels, low level current will not damage or overload signal pins.
• This board can be switched using devices that output positive or
negative logic. The logic source is also optically isolated.
• Power indicator (Red) and logic indicator (Blue)
• Dual-plated tracks conduct more current and make the device more
reliable, the quality coating on the board makes it more resistant to
residual moisture (not visible moisture) and corrosion.
• M3 Screw mounting holes (one at each corner).
• Polarity protection and flywheel protection.
• Shielded tracks where possible.
• Suitable for industrial use, robotics and for reliable switching situations.
• CE Mark, RoHS and WEEE compliant, manufactured in Europe.