Specification & Features
• Switch rating of 3 Amperes at domestic voltage (240-250v AC) or 3A at 30V DC. (Take care when working with potentially hazardous voltages)
• Compact but properly labelled and with proper connectors all round! M2 (2mm) hole at each corner for easy mounting. The size is approximately 2cm by 5cm – see photos. NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
• Works directly at the logic level from a parallel port, AVR, Arduino, and many other microcontrollers and interfaces that use ‘TTL’ or CMOS logic levels, low level current will not damage or overload signal pins.
• Flexible input voltage for the switching, compatible with +3v and +5v devices. This device will also work with logic devices using up to 12v and down as low as 2 volts.
• A range of different supply voltages are available.
• CE Mark, RoHS and WEEE compliant, manufactured in England and built to last.
• Dual-plated tracks conduct more current and make the device more reliable, the quality coating on the board makes it more resistant to residual moisture (not visible moisture) and corrosion.
PDF Datasheet Available: 1CH 3A Board Datasheet & Instructions
There are no reviews yet.