Specification & Features
• Switch rating suitable for up to domestic voltage (240-250v AC) or at 30V for DC. (Take care when working with potentially hazardous voltages, and avoid touching the board when live).
• 25A (30A Peak Current) for Normally Open (NO), and 20A for Normally Closed (NC). (and 25A for COM, the screw terminals are rated at 25A continuous current despite what it says on the relay *unless the relay states lower rating as with some more obscure voltage variants.)
• Optional earth connector, used for joining earth points, all this connector does is earth the outside edge of the board near the terminals, it does not mean that you can touch the board when live.
• Can be controlled from switches e.g. push buttons, but also float switches, reed switches and micro switches. Current draw is less than 20mA on the logic terminals. Can be switched on the positive or
negative side of the logic – making it compatible with almost anything.
• Compliant to all known relevant EU requirements and safety standards at the time of manufacture and environmental standards.
• Dual-plated tracks conduct more current and make the device more reliable, the quality coating on the board makes it more resistant to residual moisture (not visible moisture) and corrosion.
• Colours or connectors may differ slightly but this is rare and you will usually be notified of any changes due to stock shortage or component supplier changes.
• Flip-up safety guard, polarity protection as standard.
• High build quality, hand built, QC and tests performed by hand and machine.
We also sell this board as a part of other kits including our ‘FKX’ float switch kits.