Specification & Features
• 4 Individual channels each with a switch rating of 3 Amperes at domestic voltage (240-250v AC) or 3A at 30V DC. (Take care when working with potentially hazardous voltages)
• Compact but still properly labelled and with proper connectors all round! NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
• Works directly at the logic level from a parallel port, AVR, Arduino, and many other microcontrollers and interfaces that use ‘TTL’ or CMOS logic levels, low level current will not damage or overload signal pins.
• May be driven using a microcontroller running at 3v directly. May go as high as 12v on the logic input. Recommended maximum is 8v.
• Available in a range of different supply voltages.
• CE Mark, RoHS and WEEE compliant, manufactured in England.
• Dual-plated tracks conduct more current and make the device more reliable, the quality coating on the board makes it more resistant to residual moisture (not visible moisture) and corrosion.