Specification & Features
• 4 Individual channels each with a switch rating of 3 Amperes at domestic voltage (240-250v AC) or 3A at 30V DC. (Take care when working with potentially hazardous voltages)
• Compact but still properly labelled and with proper connectors all round! NO SOLDERING REQUIRED!
• Works directly at the logic level from a parallel port, AVR, Arduino, and many other microcontrollers and interfaces that use ‘TTL’ or CMOS logic levels, low level current will not damage or overload signal pins.
• May be driven using a microcontroller running at 3v directly. May go as high as 12v on the logic input. Recommended maximum is 8v.
• Available in a range of different supply voltages.
• CE Mark, RoHS and WEEE compliant, manufactured in England.
• Dual-plated tracks conduct more current and make the device more reliable, the quality coating on the board makes it more resistant to residual moisture (not visible moisture) and corrosion.
There are no reviews yet.