A basic set of instructions ‘Quick Start Guide’ is included as standard (1 per order), we may also have videos available for some of our products on YouTube. All of our products have standard datasheets available in PDF.
Suggested Uses: Detecting human or object presence, controlling lighting, alarms, signal processing and automated equipment, light barrier / door bell or alarm, train signals or positioning.
A reliable product we designed ourselves and sold lots of these, includes 1 year warranty. All assembly and quality testing is carried out on site in the uk.
- Board Input Voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Logic Voltage / Control Input Type: NPN Sensor, NO or NC
- Switching Form: SPDT (Normally Open, Common, Normally Closed)
- Switching Power (Amps): 3 Amperes (3A @ UP TO 30V DC or UP TO 250V AC)
- Switch Response Time (ms): Less than or equal to 18 milliseconds, most tests show around 7 ms
- Protection Features Flywheel, resistive logic, direct drive, reverse connection protection, surge suppressor, short-circuit protection on sensor.
- Compatible with: Photoelectric, proximity sensors and other NPN sensors with a fixed on/off TTL output @ 5V DC approx.
- Board’s Dimensions (L x W x H) 5cm x 2cm x 1.8cm (The pluggable terminals overhang the board by between 1 and 1.5 cm – see photos)
- No Soldering Required (We assemble and test it all for you
- PCB Type: Industrial Grade FR-4, does not flex or corrode.
- Treatments: HASL SMO Silicone Moisture Barrier
- Place of Manufacture: ENGLAND – Hand Made & Tested on site.
- Quality & Safety Control: CE, EMC, IEC 6100-6-1, 6100-6-3, RoHS, WEEE (Compliance Number WEE/FK 2902 UZ), IMS115
- Safety Notices: Take care when working with high voltages, isolate before touching the unit. This device can be used to switch mains power and if using this it should be installed by a qualified electrician. Wiring is extremely simple and requires only a few minutes to wire your devices in to it.
- VAT: Yes, inclusive at standard rate. A VAT invoice will be available on request
- Quantity: This listing is for 1 unit unless otherwise stated, the pictures are a true representation of the quality but more than one item may be shown in the picture for multiple angles. This is illustrative only.
- SENSOR: 2m Reflective Photoelectric Beam Sensor with Baffle board (Reflector) the sensor should be positioned directly opposite the baffle board at a distance of no more than 2 meters. Please note that steam, smoke / fog and condensation can affect the performance of light sensors and may shorten the detection range or cause false readings so if you are wanting to install the sensor anywhere that it may be exposed to smoke, fog or condensation we advise you to contact us first to check compatibility.
|Detection distance||2m +/- 10%|
|Rated Sensor Switch Life||Contact Life: 100000 Times (With the relay board, this may be increased as it reduces the current running through the sensor’s contacts)|
|Sensing object||Opaque object|
|Response time||1.5ms max + board response, total less than 18 milliseconds|
|Light source||Infrared LED (660 nm)|
|Insulation resistance||50 MΩ min. at 500 V DC between energized parts and case|
|Dielectric strength||1000 VAC max., 50 / 60 Hz for 1 min between energized parts and case|
|Temperature influence||±10% max. of sensing distance at 23°C within temperature range of -25°C to 60°C|
±15% max. of sensing distance at 23°C within temperature range of -30°C to 65°C
|Voltage influence||±10% max. of sensing distance in rated voltage range ±15%|
|IP Rating||IP67 (sensor only, board to be kept dry).|
|Sensor Material||Case / Outer shell: ABS, Transceiver’s sensing surface (lens): PMMA|
|Operating temperature||-30 to 65 °C (with no icing or condensation)|
|Operating humidity||Storage: 35% to 95% (without condensation)|
PDF Datasheet Available: 1CH 3A Board Datasheet & Instructions
There are no reviews yet.